In House Training
At Caidreamh we offer a small number of specialist trainings and seminars. Below is a list (it is not exhaustive and if you or your team wish to make enquires about a particular training topic please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Childhood Neglect
- Therapeutic Life Story Work (4 seminars – involving case work and reflection)
- Parent-Infant Mental Health – Introduction and key concepts (this is not accredited training and offers an introduction to this newly developing discipline in Ireland).
- Psychological Approaches to work with families
- Working with children in separated families
- Adopting a psychoanalytic framework in practice with children, families and agencies